- Utilize a newly-designed large volumetric aliquot ctip (22 mL). There is no delay in processing time, since multiple aliquots can be made from one aspiration.
- Designed to prevent the possibility of sample contamination from carry-over.
- Cup holder Train Mechanism: For the smooth and reliable transport of samples.
- Open-Table Inlet: With its open architecture, one can view the status of the cup inlet without removing any covers.
- Secondary tube (spitz) auto-sorting unloading Function: Flexible sample handling of aliquots.
- Loading the secondary tube into 10-tube racks.
- After aliquoting, connection to a single tube or rack transport system. A variety of analyzers can be connected.
- Urine Cup and excess sample auto-disposal function: can dispose of the samples and the cups automatically after aliquoting,. Sample waste can also be plumbed directly to a waste system.
|Types of cup||Urine test cup|
|Urine cup loading quantity||Maximum 20 cups|
|Cup interrupt function||Yes|
|Bar code||Select one type below, NW-7, ITF, CODE39, CODE 128|
|Aliquot tube||Aliquot tube: Spitz tube (12 mL)|
|Aliquot tip||22 mL tip (IDS dedicated tip)|
|Urine sample stirring machinery||Yes (Whirlpool stirrer)|
|Aliquoting precision||Within 5 % CV across the entire range. Within 10% CV at 300 μL|
|Aliquot processing speed||Maximum 180 samples/hour|
|Secondary tube auto-sorting unloading Function||Yes|
|Aliquot tube unloading capacity||Aliquot tube Unloading :90～150-tube (Determined by the specification.)|
|Dimensions||Width 54 in. , Depth 37 in. , Height 59 in.|
|Main unit||Main unit; 100 volts AC 10A,
Compressor; 100 volts AC 11A,
CPU; 100 volts AC 5A,